Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to various departments within Maggie’s Farm. This position will mainly support the needs of Senior Leadership while also supporting other main office functions as necessary. The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide exceptional customer service to employees and reports to the CEO and Owner of Maggie’s Farm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for Senior Leadership.
- Performs desktop publishing. Creates and develops visual presentations for departments as necessary.
- Maintains discretion and 100% confidentiality in relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Adheres to compliance with applicable Company and MED rules and regulations.
- Sorts and distributes mail, drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary, and responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Answers phones and takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions of employees and/or visitors.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, and senior vice presidents.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Assists with various HR research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with recruitment and interview coordinating.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, & Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field of study
- Three (3) years of administrative or project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to obtain a badge from the Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)
- Must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Experience working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven is strongly preferred.
- Technical skills to support general maintenance of office equipment including personal computers, printers, etc.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external partners
- Ability to proactively approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment