The Executive Assistant plans, coordinates and ensures the key Senior Executive’s schedule is optimized and followed. Acts as a “gatekeeper” for direct access to the Senior Executive’s time. This position reports to the CEO and Owner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely and effectively with the multiple Senior Executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for key Senior Executives, including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Manages the company files including both paper and electronic storage.
- Participates as a the administrator for the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling, attending, note taking, and minutes for the agenda for all Senior Leadership staff meetings.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Owners/Senior Executives and internal departments; demonstrating professionalism and intelligence to maintain credibility, trust and support with staff.
- Flawlessly prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Extreme attention to detail ensuring that work is performed flawlessly.
- Maintains discretion and 100% confidentiality in relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Adheres to compliance with applicable Company and MED rules and regulations
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple competing priorities.
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Must be able and willing to work during regular business (8:00AM-5:00PM) hours in the Denver Tech Center office and be available to respond to assigned Senior Executive needs during evenings and on weekends.
- Must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Experience working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven is strongly preferred.
- Technical skills to support general maintenance of office equipment including personal computers, printers, etc.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Must have or be able to obtain a MED badge