The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering tangible returns on marketing strategy and implementation. The candidate will lead the marketing initiative through strategy development and hands-on execution of marketing activities. The position is located in the Denver Tech Center, with occasional travel to Southern Colorado locations. Industry experience is desirable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business goals.
- Build and manage the company’s promotional strategies including print, digital, and customer engagement programs.
- Develop customer experience program.
- Partner with third-party vendors to ensure product packaging in world-class an in alignment with the brand.
- Manage customer loyalty and membership programs.
- Serve as the primary brand manager for Maggie’s Farm ensure all elements of the brand are reflected throughout the organization.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter and additional channels that may be deemed industry relevant.
- Develop and manage media public relations activities with media outlets (e.g., online, web stations, television, radio, magazines, and newspapers).
- Manage market research, customer surveys, customer focus groups and marketing analytics programs.
- Partner with finance and operations to develop pricing strategy.
- Create content appropriate for specific channels to spread both our brand and our content.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising promotional activities.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on promotional ROI.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Marketing
- Must have or be able to obtain a MED badge