The Marketing Manager at Maggie’s Farm will be responsible for marketing strategy and execution including campaign development, brand familiarity and awareness, product packaging, merchandising, market research, website content, advertising, SEO, and product-specific strategy for multiple market segments and product categories. This position will develop pricing strategies with the finance team with the goal of maximizing profits or growing share of the market while ensuring the company’s customers are satisfied. The Marketing Manager will oversee go-to-market strategies for current and new products or monitor trends that indicate the need for new company offerings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products.
- Manage all third-party vendor relationships involved in the promotion of products (e.g., advertising, creative, websites).
- Directly respond to customer feedback from online websites and social media platforms.
- Develop, manage and evaluate customer surveys to guide strategy for improving customer experience.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Perform detailed margin analysis to inform pricing strategy.
- Develop product specifications including bundling and packaging.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage vendor events, marketing collateral and distribution strategies.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities or trade shows to gather market intelligence and raise the brand awareness for the company.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, & Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field of study
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent technical skills with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Design skills using creative tools a plus (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting products
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Able to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong ability to effectively communicate via oral and written methods.